Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mid-Winter Vacation #3

Today, Lauren, our ski instructor, told us that Ben was okay! I couldn't believe it. I thought he had a concussion and a broken leg, but no, all it was was a bad bruise on his knee, but other than that, he was perfectly fine! He was even doing the zip-line thingy! I am glad he is okay, he had me worried. Then, at the end of the day, Magda and Carlos went on a "romantic" diner on Sterling mountain, and abandoned us at a day care center for 5 hours!!!...A DAY CARE CENTER!!! We went to the "Fun Zone" for an hour, which we thought might be fun, but we were still in our ski layers, so we were sweating to death. The only good part of the center were the ice-cream sundaes that the people handed out. It turned out that Magda and Carlos had to walk down the whole mountain! 3040 feet!!! Therefore, making them more than an hour late. So today was okay, not my favorite, but okay, but I guess that's how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment