Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mid-Winter Vacation #4

Today, I skipped Ski-School because Gabby had to go to the doctor. I had graduated from Level 4 to Level 5, but I had only been in Level 5 for 1 day a year ago, so since it was my first day in Level 5 in a year, I decided not to go. At the doctor's office, we found out that Gabby had Tonsillitis so we went to a pharmacy where we got the antibiotics. (Carlos cracked a really funny joke in the car). Then when we went back to Smuggler's, Gabby fell right asleep and Magda, Carlos and I went to "Sterling," the second highest mountain in Smuggler's, at 3040 feet high. On Sterling, we went on trails called "Upper Rumrunner," and "Lower Rumrunner." They were both long, but flat, and the views were amazing! Let's just say, I love Smuggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment